Saturday, January 12, 2013

ABOUT ME



MyStyleSpot- for those obsessed with fashion, style, and beauty. 

MyStyleSpot.blogspot.com showcasespersonal style as well as covering the latest trends in fashion and beauty. Afun shopping blog created to help the reader learn about fabulous newboutiques, brands, and designers, as well as access amazing deals on fashionand beauty. MyStyleSpot was designed to be informative on everything fashion and beauty, by providing informative, insightful reviews,  as well as to help enlighten and inspire the reader's own unique style.


Created in 2011 by Cindy Batchelor- A fashion and Beauty lover, with a masters in Psychology Counseling, who spends her time shopping, snowboarding, traveling, and spending time with loved ones, especially her husband, dog, and two cats.


Contact me: CindyBatchelor@yahoo.com


6 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you I love your site. You put together the cutest outfits, I have used some of your ideas for outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol Ann! Reading that gave me the biggest smile! I am so glad to hear I am able to inspire you! Thank you so much for the wonderful comment! You totally made my week! xo xo

      Delete
  2. Hi Dear Cindy,
    You have such nice Blog and i like you writing skills.
    The way you explained about fashion, lifestyle and photography. It will really helpful for all girls who have interest in it.
    Keep it up. Followed your Blog.

    Cheers to you...;-)

    Rahul kale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rahul! That is so nice!!! I'm so glad you like my page and thank you so much for following and supporting my blog! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Swinging in to say you've got a great blog and awesome fashion sense! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is so kind of you to say! Thank you so much for following and supporting my blog! xo xo

      Delete